[Exim] Virtual usertable setup

Página Inicial
Autor: Jordi S. Bunster
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Virtual usertable setup
Hello guys ... I guess this is quite simple, but I'm new to exim, so ... I
wonder if anyone gives me a hand. Here it goes:

I found a configuration example that allowed me to use a file in a similar
format of sendmail's virtualusertable, and it has worked (mostly) ok. The
format follows:

customer1@???        boss@???
customer2@???        lame@???

The configuration file has the following relevant entries

local_domains = "localhost : mydomain.com : \
               lsearch;/etc/exim.vhosts"

           virtual:
           driver = smartuser
           new_address =

+"${lookup{${lc:$local_part@$domain}}lsearch{/etc/exim.vtable}\{$value}fail}"

But, the only problem is that, given the virtual user table above, if I send
mail to boss or lame @customerdomain.com or @othercstdomain.com, it arrives!
That is because they're considered local domains, I guess. But if they're
not, I will not receive mail for them, right?

What can I do in order to accept mail for local users only if it is
addressed to @mydomain.com, and keep the virtual aliases?

Please, althogh I've searched the archives I'm not subscribed to the list,
so I'll ask anyone who answers this for Cc:ing it to me, ok?

Thanks in advance, sorry for lenghty mail ...

    -- Jordi S. Bunster