Re: [Exim] A good web interface for Exim!

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wahib Nackad
Para: djc
CC: spamfilter2, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] A good web interface for Exim!
We can have a program that let us configure it pertaining to what aliases,
conf, access, etc files we have and depending of where these configurable
files are located. To archive this, we only need to specify the path of our
files. Anyway, this is another story and it's seem that nothing really exist
as a web interface.

Thanks for your reply.