Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tabor J. Wells
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users, ph10
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower
On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 10:11:53AM +0000,
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> is thought to have said:

> On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 14:16, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > I have now analyzed the patch that was posted on bugtraq, and here are my
> > comments for information and for the archive.
>
> Could I suggest you also post this on to bugtraq for completeness, maybe
> without the full patch set (can always reference the archived message on
> exim.org).

I did forward a copy of Philip's response to bugtraq yesterday afternoon
(EST). It hasn't been approved yet, but then it hasn't been rejected
either. Hopefully it's just caught in the backlog. A copy probably should
be sent to the vuln-dev list too since that's where this originated in
the first place.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality