Re: [Exim] Mime email problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Patrice Fournier
Para: Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten
CC: djc, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mime email problem
Quoting "Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten" <info@???>:

> You can find the stuff I suply to exim @
> http://phobos.starhost.nl/mime/html_email_class/example.5.php

If that's really what is sent to Exim, than it is full of CRLF. Either
change your lines to terminate with a single LF or use the -dropcr of
Exim. This advice was given in an earlier post yesterday, you didn't try
it then I suppose?

> I think it is alright, especially because it worked just fine when I
> used sendmail. So it should be a exim thing.

Sendmail doesn't care about CRLF or LF end of line termination when called
on the command line while Exim does.

Your safest bet is to fix your script as Exim is not the only mta that
doesn't like extra CR and you may some day decide to change to another mta
(I don't see why you would want to do so, but...) :)

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???