Re: [Exim] Mime email problem

Página Inicial
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Mime email problem

Well, I cut and paste that exactly, and (after editing the To: address
to be my own address, pased it to exim the same way you are, and I
received a proper MIME message with some files attached.

Are you _positive_ that nothing could be inserting a blank line before
it?

Hrm.. It just occured to me that this might be a CR, CR/LF problem..