Re: [Exim] Mime email problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Mime email problem
On 14 February 2002, Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten said:
> When I send a MIME email to somebody through exim I get the mail like
> this: Instead of how it should be :(
> Could anybody please help me!?

This (almost certainly) has nothing to do with the MTA. It's either a
problem with the software generating the mail or the software (MUA)
reading the mail.

I can see one problem with this message:

^
This line isn't indented, so it won't be counted as part of the
"Content-Type" header. This message is not RFC(2)822-compliant because
of that.

Of course, if you quoted or copied the text inaccurately, that
conclusion is wrong. Make sure the headers you quote are
*byte-for-byte* identical to what goes out over the wire! (Well, except
for \r\n that is...)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???