[Exim] .vim file for exim config?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Phil Pennock
Aan: Exim Users
Onderwerp: [Exim] .vim file for exim config?
Does anyone have a vim syntax .vim file designed for use with the Exim
configuration file format?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a really good match in the current
syntax files, which provides more helpful highlighting than "conf" ?

The recent post where someone had some contaminating letters prompted me
to look at my exim configs again and note the lack of helpful
highlighting, as compared to when I'm writing perl. Yes, I know, I'm
spoiled rotten and it's a crutch for Real Programming Skills, but I like
syntax highlighting. A useful aid.

Thanks for any pointers,
--
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.