RE: [Exim] Debugging and Timestamps (more of a feature reque…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ben Strawson
To: 'Matthew Byng-Maddick', exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Debugging and Timestamps (more of a feature request!)
Actually it's someone else's reverse DNS - they can't deliver to us,
because (it seems so far) we are timing out when reverse looking up
their IP. I presume exim always does a reverse lookup on a connection
when it receives it for logging purposes.

But you are right, our reverse DNS (for that IP block as it's a part
class-C) is also broken, and we have a ticket out with C&W (who now own
INS) to fix it.

Philip - thanks for adding it to the wish list ;-)

Ben.