Re: [Exim] eximon: calling the exim with -C option

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jethro R Binks
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] eximon: calling the exim with -C option
Ray,

I do exactly the same, and have no problems running two eximons (default
configuration is for the "incoming" queue/daemon, with a separate config
for the "outgoing"). The following script starts up eximon_outgoing:

==
#!/bin/sh

EXIMON_EXIM_CONFIG=/usr/local/exim/configure.outgoing
export EXIMON_EXIM_CONFIG

/usr/local/exim/bin/eximon
==

and I can manipulate the queue entries in both eximons fine.

Exim version 3.32 #1 built 31-Jul-2001 11:16:52

Jethro.