[Exim] eximon: calling the exim with -C option

Página Inicial
Autor: Ray Gardener
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] eximon: calling the exim with -C option
I am using exim in a two queues scenario (because we are using Julian Field's Mailscanner). Monitoring of the queues is done using Eximon. I have configured an alternative eximon wrapper eximon_out which set the config variable to point the configure file that deals with the outgoing queue. This displays the state of the logs and the outgoing queue fine. However when trying to manipulate an item on the queue it tells me that it can't find the item on the queue. Looking at the comand that it is trying to run, it is using the default exim configuation (i.e not using the alternative configure file specified in the config variable). Is there something else that I need to specify?

Regards