Re: [Exim] hubbing to multiple hosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] hubbing to multiple hosts
[attribution fucked due to far too much top posting]
On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 07:07:36AM -0000, the original poster wrote:
> Well, thanks for your opinion, but it didn't solve my
> problem ...

This problem was discussed at length in the thread beginning:
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020121/034279.html

I think the conclusion we came to was that you could only do it properly
(ie. reliably) by rewriting the addresses and rewriting them back at the
other end. Exim retries based on addresses, not on hosts.

Read the thread, then come back if you have any questions. :-)

MBM