RE: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: NOC - KP^2
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Fw: (bugtraq) Exim 3.34 and lower
I feel the same way about this security issue (if it exists).

First, the proper protocol wasn't followed by notifying the author and
giving a reasonable amount of time for a response. Secondly, this so called
"utility" has not been released for it's own audit, has a questionable
origin (in my eyes), and hasn't even been released as a beta as far as I can
see. This whole thing smells of bad juju.

CK