[Exim] hubbing to multiple hosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Hrobar
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] hubbing to multiple hosts
Hi !

I'm using Exim in my DMZ to hub all e-mails to my
internal mail server.

I'm currently upgrading my Exchange server to Lotus
Domino. For the time of the transition i would like to
hub every incoming message to both the Exchange and
the Lotus Notes server.

For this purpose i have set up the following transport
:
internal_smtp
driver = smtp
hosts = 192.168.0.10:192.168.0.11 (just samples)
hosts_override

and i have changed my ehub router to use this new
transport. However when a new mail comes in it is only
forwarded to the firs host on the hosts list.

Is it possible to do this with exim ?

Thx.