Re: [Exim] Routing, or is it?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jan Johansson
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Routing, or is it?
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Jan Johansson wrote:

> I want to look at all mail incoming for mupp.net. All mail should be
> directed to a new mailserver, and some of them needs to have their recipient
> address rewritten. Setting up a transport for each of the mailservers in
> question isnt a problem (there's only five of them), but how do i handle the
> rewrite/dont rewrite logic?

If the rewrites go from xxx@??? -> yyy@???, just add a
suitable global rewriting rule, with the T flag so that only the
envelope recipient gets rewritten. (Use a lookup to find which are to be
rewritten.)

If the rewrites go from xxx@??? -> yyy@??? (but you
still route as mupp.net), the problem is harder.