[Exim] lsearch segfault with 3.34 (Debian/Woody)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christian Balzer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] lsearch segfault with 3.34 (Debian/Woody)
Hello,

after upgrading the Debian testing aka woody version of Exim from
3.33 to 3.34 certain deliveries started to segfault. Closer examination
revealed that this happened for addresses/sites that are on the exempt
list of my central filter.

From the filter file:
---
# no filtering for these
if "${lookup{$original_local_part@$original_domain}lsearch{/etc/mta/spamme}{yes
}{no}}" matches "yes"
then
finish
endif
---

/etc/mta/spamme looks like this:
---
abuse@???
postmaster@???
*@uucpsite.swb.de

etc...
---

It barfs on the entries with "*@whatever", when I put a full address in there
things worked again. Alas this is not the desired behavior and also
this address list is working fine for recipients_reject_except, as before.

-d9 output from a failed delivery attempt:
---
calling central_filter director
central_filter director: file = /etc/mta/rejectfilter.nospam
set uid=0 gid=0 euid=8 egid=8
71193 bytes read from /etc/mta/rejectfilter.nospam
file is a filter file
Filter: start of processing
search_open: lsearch "/etc/mta/spamme"
search_find: file="/etc/mta/spamme"
key="x@???" partial=-1
LRU list:
7/etc/mta/spamme
End
internal_search_find: file="/etc/mta/spamme"
type=lsearch key="x@???"
file lookup required for x@???
in /etc/mta/spamme
lookup failed
Filter: end of processing
restored uid=0 gid=0 euid=8 egid=8
Segmentation fault
---

So was something changed in the filter specific or generic lsearch handling?
And if so, will it change back or do I need to deal with this differently
from now on? (partial lookups don't seem to be what I want either)

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network Engineer        Engineering
chibi@???       Exodus Communications K.K.