Re: [Exim] a few points I stumbled about

Página Inicial
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] a few points I stumbled about
This thread has led me to think that it might be nice to have two
configuration settings:
return entire message if it is up to this size:    n
for larger messages, return this amount of the start:  m
   (where m really ought to be not greater than n, and is likely to be
rather a lot smaller).  If the second of those settings is omitted, n is
equivalent to the current configurable limit.

But I see lots of more important "stuff" to be done.

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA