[Exim] custom variables in exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Dunham
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] custom variables in exim?
howdy -

i've been monkeying around this problem i can't quite figure out. here's
the background: my local_delivery transport calls cyrus deliver
('deliver {$local_part}') via a pipe driver. the director i use for
local_delivery is a smartuser sql lookup.

so for certain sender addresses (e.g. sysadmin) i want deliver to stick
the message in their inbox whether they're over quota or not. i can do
this using 'deliver -q {$local_part}'.

ideally i'd like to be able to set this "-q" flag via a custom variable
i can set in a director:

   mandatory_local_delivery_director:
     driver = smartuser
     deliver_flag = "-q"  ${if { eq{$sender_address}{sysadmin} } )
     transport = mandatory_local_delivery_transport
     unseen

so that my transport could look like this:

   mandatory_local_delivery_transport:
     driver = pipe
     command = "deliver ${deliver_flag} ${local_part}"

anyone know if and how i could do something like this? thanks in advance.