[Exim] filter matching problem using lsearch

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ben Lutgens
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] filter matching problem using lsearch
--
I would like to filter mail into sub folders using and lsearch on a file

#----Snip $home/lists file
exim-users
bugtraq
#---- End Snip

And have in my filter file something like the following (I know this
isn't right cause it's not working :-)

if ${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{$home/lists}
then
    save Maildir/$1/
endif
The idea is to filter all my mailing lists to their own mailboxen based
on thier entry in the $home/lists file.

But no matter what I put in the lists file the condition _never_ seems
to evaluate as "true" I've tried full addresses and also have tried
partial-lsearch to no avail.

Condition is false: ${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{$home/lists}}
Filter processing ended:
Filtering did not set up a significant delivery.
Normal delivery will occur.

I'm using exim-3.34 on debian. Any help would be greatly appreciated
--
Ben Lutgens        http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens@???>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12