Re: [Exim] Exim + TMDA question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Todd Jagger
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] Exim + TMDA question (again)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + TMDA question
At 05:10 PM 2/11/2002, Dave C. wrote:
>On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Todd Jagger wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Is anyone here using TMDA with Exim successfully? I'm trying to
> set
> > this up and am having problems with the confirmation messages being
> > rejected by Exim. I have things set up according to the TDMA docs
> for
> > Exim, but confirmations are being bounced with an unknown
> local-part
> > error:
> >
> > 2002-02-11 09:31:50 16aIQn-000199-01 **
> > tj-confirm-accept.1013407458.7474.22d9bd@???: unknown
> local-part
> > "tj-confirm-accept.10
> > 13407458.7474.22d9bd" in domain "caffe.net"
> >
> > I do have Exim serving a few virtual domains but the bounces happen
> > even for the FQHN of the machine too, so I'm not sure that's the
> > issue. I have receiver_verify turned off (but I'd prefer to leave
> that
> > on if I can...)
> >
> > The transports and directors configs are as per the pre-config
> > documentation at
> > http://software.libertine.org/tmda/config-pre.html#exim.
> >
> > Could my "virtual" director be messing things up?
> >
> > virtual:
> >    domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
> >    driver = aliasfile
> >    no_more
> >    file = /usr/exim/aliases/$domain-aliases
> >    search_type = lsearch*@

>If its before whatever director is handling TMDA, then yes. The
>no_more
>prevents any further idrectors from being called.

Thanks for the thought but, nah, that's the last thing in the directors
area. And I've since tried it with the virtuals taken out of the
configure file. Same result. I keep getting the unknown local-part
rejection.

Here's the pertinent entry from the Transports section:

#address_pipe:
# driver = pipe
# return_output

# above is default, below per tmda install notes

address_pipe:
   driver = pipe
   return_fail_output
   environment = EXTENSION=${substr_1:$local_part_suffix}:\
                 RECIPIENT=$local_part$local_part_suffix@$domain

And here is my Directors area:

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
# below added per tmda instructions
suffix = -*
suffix_optional

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery
# below added per tmda instructions
suffix = -*
suffix_optional

virtual:
domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
driver = aliasfile
no_more
file = /usr/exim/aliases/$domain-aliases
search_type = lsearch*@

Any ideas?

Thanks!
TJ