[Exim] Exim + TMDA question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Todd Jagger
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim + TMDA question
Hi,

Is anyone here using TMDA with Exim successfully? I'm trying to set
this up and am having problems with the confirmation messages being
rejected by Exim. I have things set up according to the TDMA docs for
Exim, but confirmations are being bounced with an unknown local-part
error:

2002-02-11 09:31:50 16aIQn-000199-01 **
tj-confirm-accept.1013407458.7474.22d9bd@???: unknown local-part
"tj-confirm-accept.10
13407458.7474.22d9bd" in domain "caffe.net"

I do have Exim serving a few virtual domains but the bounces happen
even for the FQHN of the machine too, so I'm not sure that's the
issue. I have receiver_verify turned off (but I'd prefer to leave that
on if I can...)

The transports and directors configs are as per the pre-config
documentation at
http://software.libertine.org/tmda/config-pre.html#exim.

Could my "virtual" director be messing things up?

virtual:
domains = "lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/domains"
driver = aliasfile
no_more
file = /usr/exim/aliases/$domain-aliases
search_type = lsearch*@

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Todd