Re: [Exim] Advertising different AUTH over STARTTLS sessions…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Advertising different AUTH over STARTTLS sessions?
On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Tabor J. Wells wrote:

> I thought I remembered some discussion of this sometime back but I can't
> seem to find it in the archives or FAQ. I'm also not seeing any appropriate
> auth_ or tls_ commands which suggests it isn't possible. Is there any way to
> do this in 3.34? If not, is it possible in 4? And in either case what would
> I need to do to support this?

this is of little help, but in v4 you can set up acls so that you
don't accept plain and login when the connection is not secure (so i
remember to have read in the list some time back). how to
differentiate the advertising, i don't know. i'm almost 101% confident
that it's not possible in v3.

--
[-]