RE: [Exim] rejected messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Terry Shows
To: exim-users
CC: dbroome
Betreff: RE: [Exim] rejected messages
David,

I, for one, would appreciate this feature.

I would suggest it be optional (because of the additional time required to
do the searches), and
also add an option to only check the first and last hosts in the list. This
would allow us to catch
the SPAM that has been routed through some poor unsuspecting slob who hasn't
figured out
how to stop mail relaying through them. It would also stop email that came
through your backup
MX host.

Thanks
Terry Shows