Re: [Exim] Trend Micro's virus scanner

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sean Rima
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Trend Micro's virus scanner
Originally to: Marc Haber

Marc Haber was alleged to have said to All
something about [Exim] Trend Micro's virus scanner

MH> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:14:53 +0100, Patrick von der Hagen
MH> <patrick@???> wrote:
MH> >The disadvantege of exim/Amavis: a very high system-load (reaching 96
MH> in a
MH> >stress-test), which is reached when there are lots of mails in the
MH> queue,
MH> >being scanned in parallel.

MH> Misconfiguration. Use queue_load or a queue only configuration. Queue
MH> runners will do the scanning serialized.

Sounds like I need to find out more about this as well :)

Sean

... Linux -- Find out what your missing while you've been rebooting Windows

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list