Re: [Exim] Copying OutBound Mails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Tony Stevenson
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Copying OutBound Mails
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 08:07:00PM +0000,
Tony Stevenson <tonys@???> is thought to have said:

> Im fairly new to Exim so please bear with me on this :
>
> I have been asked by my senior managemt to copy all outbound external
> mails from one of my users who
> they suspect of breaching his T&C. I know that I can accomplish this
> with Exchange. But -
>
> How do I do this with Exim.... ?? Is it possible at all ??
>
> Please help.. One desperately, desperate man

You should be able to accomplish this via the system filter. See FAQ Q9810
for ideas on how to do this and tweak what's there for your own needs.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality