[Exim] Re: case and alias problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Miquel van Smoorenburg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: case and alias problem
In article <Pine.SOL.4.33.0202081627530.2079-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
>On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>
>> Like many IPSs we alias user@theirdomain to localuser. Now some users
>> have in their .forword in their homedir a copy of their own address,
>> to force local delivery, and another address to forward it to. Like
>> this:
>>
>> user@???:    duser

>Exim 3 manual, section 24.1 explains this problem. Research the use of
>check_ancestor.

I already did that, and check_ancestor is set on my userforward
director (which processes .forward files).

The problem still is that check_ancestor is somehow casesensitive;
as I said, somealias@??? works just fine while
SOMEalias@??? doesn't. It's not that it doesn't work
at all, the weird thing is that it appears to be case sensitive.

A way to reproduce this is in my previous email.

Mike.
--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso