[Exim] Custom reject messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Owen Creger
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: [Exim] Custom reject messages
I'm trying to create custom reject messages.

I'm using:
prohibition_message =
${lookup{$prohibition_reason}lsearch{/etc/mail/reject.messages}{${expand:$va
lue}}}

reject.messages:
host_accept_relay: $sender_host is not permitted to relay
host_reject_recipients: $sender_host has been blacklisted for sending SPAM|
Contact postmaster\@creativesolutions\.com to be removed
sender_reject_recipients: $sender_address has been blacklisted for sending
SPAM| Contact postmaster\@creativesolutions\.com to be removed

sender_verify: $sender_host_address has no DNS reverse lookup| Please add a
reverse lookup for $sender_host_address to your DNS server

When the reject message is created, the end of each added line from
reject.messages has \n\r instead of starting a new line.
I also would like to have copies of the reject messages sent to the
postmaster.
How do I take care of these 2 issues?

Owen C. Creger CCNA
Information Systems Security Engineer