Re: [Exim] RBL Question and LDAP

Página Inicial
Autor: Jim Savoy
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] RBL Question and LDAP

> The equivalent of * for IP addresses is the mask length. What you need
> is xxx.xxx.xxx.0/24 or xxx.xxx.0.0/16 (for your two examples).

Thanks Philip,

              I realized after I sent that message yesterday that
I am totally confused about what the /32 stuff was all about.
I sent a message to the list to tell everyone that (ie to ignore
my post) but I screwed it up and it never got delivered. I have
since been reading up on the slash-notation stuff and subnet
masks and I think I have it figured out now. Thanks for your
patience though!

- jim, the reluctant postmaster -