[Exim] Re: accept() failure errors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: accept() failure errors
+++ dman [exim-users] <06/02/02 11:22 -0500>:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:52:19AM -0600, John Jetmore wrote:
> | at least once a minute I am getting the following error in mainlog on one
> | of our mail servers:
> | 1 accept() failure: Software caused connection abort

> Try using 'netstat' to see which process is already listening on port
> 25.

Or lsof ...

ps - the reason for this is usually that a connection abort was caused
internal to the host, as there's no space in the socket's queue and it can't
receive further connections.

Try increasing the timeouts. What likely happens is that a connection is
made by a remove machine or locally - but suddenly, immediately drops.

    -srs