Re: [Exim] Reverse Mappings

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Reverse Mappings
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 02:42:38AM -0800, Brent Jones wrote:
> But, dropped mail is just not good, either way you look at it.

I reject such mail, not drop it. The sender should get a bounce. This, of
course, assumes the sending SMTP is set-up correctly (unfortunately not as
safe an assumption as it should be). If they can't do that, then I definitely
don't want responsibility for their mail.

> One thing I'd like to ask of John, is how you got Exim to alter the headers
> of the message to reflect that it may be spam.

System filters can trivially add headers.

MBM