Re: [Exim] freebsd, auth, and pam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: Eddie Irvine
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] freebsd, auth, and pam
At 10:56 +1100 Eddie Irvine wrote:

>New to the list - but I have searched the archives.
>
>I want to use my passwd/nis database to autheticate
>users (maybe ldap later on).
>
>So, has anyone got the above to work? If so, can you post a
>copy of your config file?

plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_condition = ${if pam{$2:${sg{$3}{:}{::}}}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $2

works for my Debian GNU/GNU/Linux mailer :)

>I'll gladly write up the info into a "how to".

Go for it--NB you can't do CRAM-MD5 unless the server knows the password
unhashed, something like:

cram_md5:
driver = cram_md5
public_name = CRAM-MD5
server_secret = ${lookup pgsql{select password from member where username='$1'}{$value}fail}
server_set_id = $1

NB also that apparently for outlook you must use LOGIN and you must use

server_prompts = Username:: : Password::