[Exim] Mail transaction failures

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: Exim Users
Betreff: [Exim] Mail transaction failures
Hello gurus,

Here is another situation that has left me baffled. I am wondering if
anyone of you have the same issues with this domain.
One user I have is threatening to pull out alleging that he doesn't have
similar problems using a neighbouring ISP.
I don't have such issues with other hosts, including the one that handles
this list ;-)
I therefore assume that this problem is seen the world over, unless of
course someone knows what I haven't told Exim to do for me. I have
a 2Mbit uplink to the Internet, even...

Could this be a problem at my site??

> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

>   sur.mjmiel@???
>     Operation timed out:
>     SMTP timeout while connected to relay.lon.equant.net [57.250.220.29]

after end of data (4297 bytes written):
>     retry timeout exceeded
>   ho.mflavictoire@???
>     Operation timed out:
>     SMTP timeout while connected to relay.lon.equant.net [57.250.220.29]

after end of data (4297 bytes written):
>     retry timeout exceeded
>   ho.vscaglia@???
>     Operation timed out:
>     SMTP timeout while connected to relay.lon.equant.net [57.250.220.29]

after end of data (4297 bytes written):
>     retry timeout exceeded

> ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

TIA

-Wash

S y s t e m s A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
Basic, n.:
    A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases in
that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.