Re: [Exim] Strange connection time

Página Inicial
Autor: Dave Doeppel
Para: Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Strange connection time
It is definitely an identd issue. I was having the same problem. I added the
line:

rfc1413_query_timeout = 0s

in my Exim configure file. HUP the daemon and now I no longer have the
issue.

The problem is some servers, especially MS servers, are not running an
identd server and thus the 30 second timeout.

Any time they try to connect to your SMTP, Exim tries to authenticate to
their identd server. Since they don't have one it waits 30 seconds. Add the
line above and it will no longer wait.

Dave Doeppel