Re: [Exim] Routing, or is it?

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: Jan Johansson, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Routing, or is it?
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Jan Johansson wrote:
>
> > As in, check incoming mails and determine that:
> >
> > "Ok, this is a mail for valpen@???, but this should really be
> > delivered to anotheruser@??? and be delivered via the SMTP server
> > yabbadabbado.mupp.net"
> >
> > I guess this is a router? But how do i implement it?
>
> no, that would be a director (if i get it right - ie. if mupp.net is a
> localdomain):
>
> foobar:
> domains = mupp.net
> local_parts = valpen
> driver = smartuser
> new_address = anotheruser@???
> transport = remote_smtp
> hosts = yabbadabbadoo.mupp.net
>
> or something akin to that. untested, maybe this really needs to be
> taken into two parts (one director and one transport), but i really
> don't think so.

Er, what you've given there is a mixture of director and router. You
can't put "hosts" on a director. You probably need:

  foobar:
    domains = mupp.net
    local_parts = valpen
    driver = smartuser
    new_address = anotheruser@???

in order to do the change of user (if you have just one user, that's how
to do it. If you have a zillion such users, you'll want to learn about
lookups so you can put a list in a file.)

If you actually want to send all mupp.net mail to yabbadabbado.mupp.net
you'll need another director:

  mupp:
    domains = mupp.net
    driver = smartuser
    transport = mupp

and a transport

mupp:
driver = smtp
hosts = yabbadabbado.mupp.net

In Exim 4 this will be easier because you can specify the host in the
router and avoid having to have a separate transport.