Re: [Exim] RBL Question and LDAP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Savoy
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL Question and LDAP

"Tabor J. Wells" wrote:

> rbl_hosts allows negation. For example I do:
>
> rbl_hosts = "! 10.0.0.0/8 : ! net32-dbm;/etc/exim/db/whitelist.db : \
>              0.0.0.0/0"

> Which means, don't lookup my internal net. Don't lookup individual hosts
> I've specifically whitelisted in a db file, and lookup everything else.

Hi all,

      I am trying to create a "whitelist", wherein I would block all
spam (stuff flagged by RBL, IP-lookup, smtp-callback, etc) except
what I have added to the whitelist. I have done some brief testing
and it has failed. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Relevant lines from my configure file (they are in this order):

host_lookup = *

receiver_verify
sender_verify
sender_verify_fixup
headers_sender_verify
headers_sender_verify_errmsg
headers_check_syntax
no_headers_checks_fail

host_reject_recipients = "partial-lsearch;/usr/local/exim/reject.hosts"
sender_reject = partial-dbm;/usr/local/exim/cfg/spammers.dbm

sender_verify_hosts_callback = *
sender_verify_callback_domains = *

rbl_hosts = "! 10.0.0.0/8 : ! net32-dbm;/usr/local/exim/cfg/whitelist.dbm \
          : 0.0.0.0/0"
rbl_domains = inputs.orbz.org/reject:outputs.orbz.org/reject:  \
          spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com/reject:relays.osirusoft.com/reject

rbl_warn_header = true
rbl_log_headers = true
rbl_log_rcpt_count

recipients_reject_except = postmaster@???

My whitelist file looks like this:

telusplanet.net
*.telusplanet.net
telus.net
*.telus.net
mtaout.telus.net

I have obviously covered all of the "telus" bases, but still, this is
what I get in my logfile:

2002-02-04 11:17:11 recipient <jane.doe@???> refused from
mtaout.telus.net (priv-edtnes09-hme0.telusplanet.net) [199.185.220.235]
sender=<joe.blow@???> (RBL)

Any ideas how I can accept mail from telus (calling them and
getting them to configure their mailer properly is not an option).
Perhaps I have to have my configure file in a particular order
(whitelist first?) I don't think that is it, because I have the whitelist
before the RBL checks. Thanks in advance for any advice! - jim -