Re: [Exim] batch_max(smtp) _option_

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: mtxlplck
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] batch_max(smtp) _option_
On 2002-02-03 at 04:27 -0000, mtxlplck wrote:
> Does anyone know where I make the entry to limit the total number of
> emails per TCPIP connection the documetnation states the setting for
> the SMTP transport but does not say where to place the entry. Thank
> You

Actually, it does. On the SMTP Transport. Sounds as though you need to
read Exim Overview:
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/oview.html>
which should give you a feel for what is what and how things fit
together.

If you look at The Exim Specification, eg:
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec.html>
or doc/spec.txt with the source, then section 40 documents "The default
configuration file". Read section 40. I won't give you any answer more
specific than that -- it's not much text, and once you've read that,
light should dawn.
--
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give him a religion, and
he'll starve to death while praying for a fish. -- Anonymous