[Exim] difficult condition, can't find the error

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] difficult condition, can't find the error
--
Hi all,

after installing spamassassin according to
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim_spamassassin.html I ran in a
problem: receiver_verify didn't work any more, since the first director
accepts every mail to scan it.
Solution: define local_parts or change the condition. Since I use LDAP to
maintain a user-list, I'm not sure if such a lookup can be accomplished by
using local_parts.

I tried to change the condition instead and here it is:
condition = ${if
  and {
    {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}}
    {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:}
    {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}}
    {eq {1}{{${lookup ldap{ldap://irams1.ira.uka.de/cn=$local_part,ou=mail,dc=ira,dc=uka,dc=de?mail} {1} {0}}}}
  }
{1}{0} }

However, it does not work. :-(

My modification is the addition of the LDAP-lookup, which seems to work,
since exim -d9 -bt tells me:
Start search
ldap_result loop
LDAP entry loop
LDAP attr loop mail:hagen@???
search ended by ldap_result yielding 101
LDAP search: returning: hagen@???
lookup yielded: hagen@???
spamcheck_director director skipped: condition failure

But the condition will always fail. I'm stunned, how can I include "succeed,
if ldap can look up something" in a condition?

--
CU,
Patrick.