Re[3]: [Exim] Why add X-Envelope-To?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Anton A. Golubev
Para: Philip Hazel
Asunto: Re[3]: [Exim] Why add X-Envelope-To?
Здравствуйте Philip,

Monday, January 28, 2002, 12:57:04 PM, вы написали:

PH> On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Anton A. Golubev wrote:

PH> Ah! You are talking about deliveries created by the Exim system filter, not
PH> normal deliveries.

PH> You should not be using deliveries created by a system filter for
PH> mailing lists. Or indeed for any "normal" deliveries.

PH> The purpose is to record the original recipients of the message when a
PH> system filter creates additional (or replacements) deliveries, that is,
PH> if it overrides or supplements the original recipients list. These are
PH> not "normal" deliveries.

If I understand you right, one should not use system filter for
total antivirus checking via pipe command. Instead one should insert
specific director and router before actual delivery occur (with pass
to the next driver if it's ok) . Am I right?

exim.filter:
pipe /usr/bin/antivirus $sender_address $recipients

exim.conf:
<<DIRECTORS>>
antivirus_director:
local_delivery: