[Exim] matching entries contained in a file

Góra strony
Autor: Hans Wilmer
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] matching entries contained in a file
Hi,

I've been trying to setup my # Exim filter so that it can filter mail
that comes from a number of senders. The sender addresses are listed
in a file like that:

*@tripod.de
*@tm01.net
*@tm02.net
*@tm03.net
*@tm04.com
mailings@???
memolink03@???

The purpose is to set up a SPAM filter, but I'd like to that
user-dependent and not side-wide as it is currently done by listing
the unwanted senders in /etc/exim.reject. I've tried to use a
partial-lsearch on the file that lists the addresses, to search for
the $sender_address. But the search seems to fail in any case because
my file is not in the correct format for lsearch. It would have too
look like the following:

*@tripod.de: TRUE
*@tm01.net: TRUE
*@tm02.net: TRUE

The lsearch would eventually find the $sender_address as the key and
set $value to "TRUE". But this seems to be a bit stupid :) How should
an if statement look like that looks for the $sender_address in the
list?

GH