[Exim] Hi.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Derrick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Hi.
We have just implemented a webmail server (squirrelmail) and am now
starting to muck with the settings. My question for this list is:

The server allows for configuring whether users get to keep a copy of
outgoing mail. I am not sure if we will want this for all users, but maybe
for some. I am wondeirng if it's possible to setup exim to consult a list
of names (preferably an allready existing alias) that when it sees
outgoing mail from these users it drops a copy into the correct folder in
the home directory?

(and does this make sense as a way to do this)