RE: [Exim] Login Authentication

Página Inicial
Autor: Mackinnon, Angus
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Login Authentication
I have several users using Eudora from home. I persuaded them to upgrade to
version 5.1 in order to be able to use SMTP AUTH with SSL/TLS. This works
fine, once Eudora has been told to accept the self-signed, certificates.
However, we had a lot of trouble getting IMAP and SSL to work together. The
SMTP side of things was no problem.

Angus MacKinnon