Re[2]: [Exim] Login Authentication

Góra strony
Autor: Richard Welty
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re[2]: [Exim] Login Authentication
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:26:55 -0500 Matthew Daubenspeck <matt@???> wrote:
> >If you are otherwise happy with Eudora, you might want to see if there
> >is a newer version that does support Auth.. and/or see if there is a
> >setting within Eudora to tell it to support auth...

> I'm currently testing 4 hosts with Eudora 5.1. Two authenticate properly,
> two do not. They are set up identically. I can't figure it out... Driving
> me nuts!

interesting. i'd upgraded my wife's mail/web/freecell engine to 5.1,
observed that it was finicky about certs, but hadn't put any time into
figuring out what i needed to do to make it work. i'd expected to try
applying the same methodology that was needed to get Outlook working right
(as revealed on this list a week or two back.)

what are the details of the config that isn't working reliably?

richard
--
Richard Welty
rwelty@???                                 Averill Park Networking