[Exim] Exim privacy bug

Página Inicial
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Exim privacy bug
Someone has raised the following scenario with me as an example where
exim is leaking some otherwise private information.

If you have queue_list_requires_admin set true (the default), then exim
will only let a local user see their own mails on the queue.

However if "mail -v" (or "exim -v") is used to deliver a mail, *and*
there are queued messages for the same site/mx target, then you see the
trace of those queued deliveries as well as your own.

    Nigel.