Re: [Exim] New to exim, a silly question that I cannot find …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Spencer Rasmussen
Para: Sean Rima
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] New to exim, a silly question that I cannot find in the list
Something like this should work for you..

some_director:
driver = smartuser
domains = your.domain.com
new_address = address@???

This will send all the mail for your.domain.com to
address@???. You are probably going to want to insert dbm
lookups instead of hardcoded addresses for "domains" and "new_address"
unless you only need to do this for one person.

Spencer.