[Exim] New to exim, a silly question that I cannot find in t…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sean Rima
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] New to exim, a silly question that I cannot find in the list
Originally to: All

Hi folks,

I am new to exim, having gone via postfix and courier-mta. I am slowly
configuring to do what I need and I am extremely happy.

I searched through the list archive but could not find an answer to this
question. I host mail for several domains but I need to forward all mail for one
domain to a user on a different ISP.

Basically any mail that I get for mendip-lodge.com, I need to forward onwards. I
cannot see howto do this.

If this has been asked and answered before, please send me the url and I will
dig it out.

Sean

... Who needs spam when you've got posters like us

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list