Re: [Exim] Filter for Korean Characters

Góra strony
Autor: dman
Dla: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Temat: Re: [Exim] Filter for Korean Characters
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 02:24:59PM -0800, ericb wrote:
| Hello Exim-Users@Exim.,

| One of my users is being hounded by spam from Korea. I'm wondering
| if there is a way to filter out the korean characters that show up
| as gobble-dee-gook in his English language Windoes PC?

spamassassin is pretty good at catching "faraway" charsets if you set
the score high enough on those tests. (the debian package sets them
to 0 by default so as not to discriminate against foreign users)

I added a couple of tests myself for things that slipped just under SA
(I set the CHARSET_FARAWAY test to a score of 4, 5 is the threshhold;
a few messages that aren't spam have triggered that test) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~
header      BAD_CHARSET1    Subject =~ /=\?UNKNOWN\?/
header      BAD_CHARSET2    From =~ /=\?UNKNOWN\?/
header      BAD_CHARSET3    Subject =~ /=\?ks_c_5601-1987\?/

score       BAD_CHARSET1    5
score       BAD_CHARSET2    5
score       BAD_CHARSET3    5

header  KOREAN_SPAM     Content-Type =~ /charset=ks_c_5601-1987/
score   KOREAN_SPAM     5

-D

--

He who walks with the wise grows wise,