Re: [Exim] local_domains lookup deferred

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Trevor Sky Garside
Para: exim user
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_domains lookup deferred
On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, exim user wrote:

> I have so many mails lying in the mail queue and when I try to send it using
> exim -v -qf it gives me following error.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.
>

> LOG: 0 MAIN
> == abcd@??? defer (-36): local_domains lookup deferred
> delivering message 16VPuT-0006Bm-00 (queue run pid 5949 fd 5)
> LOG: 0 MAIN
> == efgh@??? defer (-36): local_domains lookup deferred

What does your "local_domains =" setting look like? On my mail system, it
uses a mysql query. If the mysql server is refusing connections because
of load, I get that error.

As a side note, I'm considering offloading the local_domains
to a flat file, because they really don't change very often, and that
would really reduce the load on the mysql server.

---
Trevor Garside
trevor@???