[Exim] Exim 3.953 released (another pre-release of Exim 4)

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Exim 3.953 released (another pre-release of Exim 4)
I've just put release 3.953 on the ftp site:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-3.953.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-3.953.tar.bz2

I hope this is getting very close to the 4.00 release. I am now working
on revising the Exim 4 documentation (the only info about what has
changed in 3.953 is in the ChangeLog). Once the documentation is done, I
will be ready to release Exim 4, subject to any problems that turn up in
the meantime. I'm aiming for the second half of February, after I come
back from the FOSDEM meeting.

Philip