[Exim] Re: Filter for Korean Characters

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Onderwerp: [Exim] Re: Filter for Korean Characters
+++ ericb [exim-users] <29/01/02 14:24 -0800>:
> Hello Exim-Users@Exim.,
> One of my users is being hounded by spam from Korea. I'm wondering
> if there is a way to filter out the korean characters that show up
> as gobble-dee-gook in his English language Windoes PC?

Use the exim filter and search for content-type headers ... that, or throw
the IPs / IP blocks the spam is coming from into your routers.

99% of it is likely direct to MX from dynamically assigned broadband / dialup
addresses, using crapware like DMailer ..

Here's some spam direct to MX from .tw

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:12:22 GMT
        Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:13:06 +0800

This last nonsense Received: header (with some randomization) is classic
dmailer sign.

    -srs