[Exim] List outage...

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] List outage...
Somehow I managed to shut down the exim daemon process on exim.org
yesterday (since that wasn't what I logged on there to work on I either
pushed a command to the wrong box, or managed to repeat an old command
from history). To make matters worse I also had my primary mail
handling box here out of action while I upgraded it for much of the rest
of the day... so I didn't notice the lack of flowing mail until rather
later).

Apologies for this mistake, I hope people appreciated the temporary let
up in list messages :-) (since volume is pretty high now).

Those rsync-ing from exim.org will also have noticed that rsync service
has been reinstated. The rsync service was abruptly terminated last
friday when I first received a security warning regarding rsync running
in daemon mode. The version now running is not susceptible to these
exploits.

    Nigel.