Re: [Exim] Filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: dman
To: Exim User list
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Filter
On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:58:01PM +0530, Rajesh wrote:
| Hai Guys
| Can anyone plz tell me or send me a sample of how to block a mail in
| exim with subject. there is a virus which is floating around with the
| subject as "new photos from my party" which has to blocked. I cant
| assume from where it comes, so it has to be blocked using subject

Annoying piece of junk. Spamassassin (version 1.5 anyways) isn't
catching it, but I did get some "nice" (on-list) notifications from
some exchange servers. I recommend the following as a band-aid (in
addition to junking the original junk) :

if
    $h_Subject: contains "ScanMail"
        or
    $h_From: contains "NAV for Microsoft Exchange"
then
    seen finish
endif

(oh, yeah, and get a system that does't automatically run viruses on
your machine ;-))

-D

--

He who scorns instruction will pay for it,
but he who respects a command is rewarded.